*Final/Full Paper submission is optional: If you don't want your final/full paper to be published in the SOCIOINT 2017 Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number) and only want to present it at the conference, it is acceptable.
*Final Paper Deadline: After your abstract has been accepted, if you want your full paper to be published in the SOCIOINT 2017 Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number) submit your Full Paper before 27th of MAY 2017 (Final Paper Submission Deadline).
*Page limit: There is a limit of 10 pages for a final/full paper.
*Paper language: Final/Full papers should be in English (papers in Turkish are also accepted).
* Please remember that contributions will only be published in the SOCIOINT 2017 Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number) if at least one of the authors of the final paper is registered before 27th May 2017 (in person or virtually).
* For presentation instructions please also refer to our "Presentation Instructions" section page.
* All the final papers should be uploaded to EasyChair according to "the final paper template" as word doc. or docx, since this will be the camera-ready published version. Please note that, final papers that are not uploaded to Easychair as a word doc./docx -after the opening of final paper submissions- according to "the template" above, will not be published in the SOCIOINT 2017Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number)
IF YOU WANT TO PUBLISH "ONLY YOUR ABSTRACT":
* If you want to publish only your abstract (it is also optional) in the SOCIOINT 2017Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number), upload your abstract again according to the final abstract template as word doc. or docx , after the opening of final paper submission (by checking and revising it) to EasyChair. Please note that, abstracts that are not uploaded to Easychair as a word doc. -after the opening of final paper submissions- according to the template above, will not be published in the SOCIOINT 2017Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number)
* If you also don't want your abstract to be published in the SOCIOINT 2017Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number) and only want to present it at the conference, it is also acceptable.
HOW TO SEND YOUR FINAL/ FULL PAPER (OR ONLY YOUR FINAL ABSTRACT)
VIA EASYCHAIR :
Please read the instructions below then submit yourFinal/ Full Paper (or just final abstract) via EasyChair conference system:
NOTE !If you have already submitted your final/ full paper to the EasyChair, please re-format it according to the template below and then upload it by following the same steps below.
STEP 1 : Please assure that your final/ full paper follows exactly the format and template as described in the final paper template document below since this will be the camera-ready published version.
All final papers should be written only in "word document" as .doc or .docx format.
Please download the following Final Paper Template and submit your final paper exactly according to the template:
STEP 2 :You can submit a final paper to the EasyChair only by updating the submission you submitted as an abstract. For that; click the link of the EasyChair on-line conference system below and log-in using your EasyChair account (this should be the same account you have used to submit your abstract).
STEP 3 : After logging in the EasyChair system, click on "Submission [your number#]" menu item at the top of the page (if you have more than one paper then click: My Submissions> Submission [your number#]). And select “Add File” from the right-hand menu of the Submission screen.
STEP 4 : After selecting the final paper (or just your abstract) document that you wish to upload from your computer (which was exactly formatted according to the final paper template as a word document -doc. or docx- file), upload (submit) your fina paper (or abstract) by cilcking the “Submit” button. And that is OK. After your submission is uploaded, you will be redirected to your main submission page, and you will see your uploaded word paper on the "Paper:" line. If you see your word doc. there, the process completed successfully and you can log out safely.
will be opened on 8th of May!!
* ABOUT JOURNAL PUBLICATION:
If you want your final paper to be published in one of our e-journals after the conference (and if you did not download and fill in the Journal publicaiton agreement while you were registering the conference), please also download the Journal Publication Agreement here and save it to your computer, after completing your registration and payment, complete, sign and send the form by e-mail to
OR while you are arriving to the conference, take it with you and deliver the original signed copy to the staff at the registration desk in Dubai.