Special rates for the delegates attending the SOCIO-INT15 Conference have been agreed with the Nippon Hotel:
For the days of the 6th to the 12th of June, 2015 accommodation will be available at the following rates:
ROOM RATES (special to SOCIO-INT15):
Single Room: 115 Euro*
Double Room: 125 Euro*
*The rate covers one individual accommodation per night, breakfast and tax. Also the room rates cover the services below:
• Daily 0,5lt water
• Daily Tea and coffee with kettle service which is found in the room
• Daily Newspaper (in English)
• Daily 2 pieces ironing
• Wireless Internet (available in all areas of the hotel)
• Using Fitness Center
• Using Business center (wired computers area)
Please note that the Nippon Hotel is holding rooms for SOCIO-INT15 Conference delegates until 1st of May 2015 (included). If a room reservation is not made until this date there is no guarantee of a room at the hotel being available.
Cancellation policy for Nippon Hotel:
• Any booking can be cancelled until 6th of May 2015 payment 100% is refundable.
• From 7th of May 2015 to 23rd of May 2015, 50% of total amount is refundable.
• After 24th of May 2015 reservations cannot be cancelled. 100% will be charged.
For the room reservations of SOCIO-INT15, please Contact:
Hotel staff: Selen Oksak :
Hotel staff: Sahra Acungüç:
Tel: 0090 212 313 33 00
Fax: 0090 212 313 33 33 / 0090 212 313 33 66
Make sure to quote “SOCIO-INT15” when making a room reservation.
TIPS FOR YOUR TRAVEL:
Buy your flight to Istanbul ATATURK AIRPORT (= ATATURK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)
When you arrive to the Ataturk (International) Airport, take the airport coach HAVATAŞ (Airport to Taksim square route) which has the bus stop in front of the airport exit. Get off the coach at TAKSİM which is the final bus stop. The Nippon hotel is 100 meters to the HAVATAŞ final bus stop. (Havataş ticket price: 10 TL (4 EURO/ 5 Dollar) per indv.)
In every half an hour a HAVATAŞ coach moves from the airport station.
It takes from airport to Taksim square 1 or 1.5 hours by the coach depanding on the traffic jam.