* Final/Full Paper submission is optional: If you don't want your final/full paper to be published in the INTCESS15 Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number) and only want to present it at the conference, it is acceptable.
* After your abstract has been accepted, if you want your full paper to be published in the INTCESS15 Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number) submit your Full Paper before 15 22 December 2014 (Final Paper Submission Deadline).
* There is a limit of 10 pages for a final/full paper.
* Final/Full papers should be in English (papers in Turkish are also accepted).
* Please remember that contributions will only be published in the INTCESS15 Abstracts & Proceedings CD (with an ISBN number) if at least one of the authors of the final paper is registered before 15 22 December 2014 (in person or virtually).
Please read the instructions below then submit yourFinal/ Full Paper via EasyChair conference system:
NOTE !If you have already submitted your final/ full paper to the EasyChair, please re-format it according to the template below and then upload it by following the same steps below.
STEP 1 : Please assure that your final/ full paper follows exactly the format and template as described in the final paper template document below since this will be the camera-ready published version.
All final papers should be written only in word document as .doc or .docx format.
Please download the following Final Paper Template and submit your final paper exactly according to the template:
STEP 2 :You can submit a final paper to the EasyChair only by updating the submission you submitted as an abstract. For that; click the link of the EasyChair on-line conference system below and log-in using your EasyChair account (this should be the same account you have used to submit your abstract).
STEP 3 : After logging in the EasyChair system, click on "Submission [your number#]" menu item at the top of the page (if you have more than one paper then click: My Submissions> Submission [your number#]). And select “Upload a new version” from the right-hand menu of the Submission screen.
STEP 4 : After selecting the final paper file that you wish to upload from your computer (which was exactly formatted according to the final paper template as a word document -doc. or docx- file), upload (submit) your final paper by selecting the “Submit a New Version” button. And that is OK. After your submission is uploaded, you will be redirected to your main submission page, and you will see your uploaded word paper on the "Paper:" line. If you see your word doc. there, the process completed successfully and you can log out safely.